Abetalk Abetalk is a community of divine spirits. Connecting, clarifying,
remembering. Together in this time of the global awakening.

Go Back   Abetalk > Archives > Abetalk 1.0 > Everything Spiritual
Connect with Facebook

Old Fri Jul 31 2009, 2:11am   #1 (permalink)
Rodney
admin @ abetalk

Lightbulb The 4th dimension, the 5th dimension, and the 6th dimension... woooooooow... - video
Wooooow, this video is really thorough!

I'm working on reclaiming my power from the illusion of time, so I'm attracting material that helps me to get in the feeling place of being timeless.
Disclaimer: All perspectives shared by Rodney are limited to my viewpoint and experience, and are not necessarily respective to the viewpoint and experience that you -- or anyone else -- share. This message acts as a reminder that I am not here to guide you. You are to follow your own inspiration, intuition, and guidance. Should you reject your responsibility to your self, you are liable to whatever destructive results may occur.
Old Fri Jul 31 2009, 2:25am   #2 (permalink)
Blissful Creator

You never know, could be...
Old Fri Jul 31 2009, 2:46am   #3 (permalink)
Rodney
admin @ abetalk

Oh wow, I found another duzzy. Living in the 4th dimension doesn't seem up-to-speed with what we are doing picking thoughts to create an entire REALITY - which is the equivalent of not just moving through different timelines, but creating the unfolding of an entire timeline.

So I searched: What is the 5th dimension? And I found this video. I'm watching it now - it's 35 minutes. But I already like it.

He says that when we were all one, we existed in the 1st dimension. Then we skipped the 2nd dimension and ended up in our current reality - 3rd dimension. And now we are skipping 4th dimension and moving into the 5th dimension.

Disclaimer: All perspectives shared by Rodney are limited to my viewpoint and experience, and are not necessarily respective to the viewpoint and experience that you -- or anyone else -- share. This message acts as a reminder that I am not here to guide you. You are to follow your own inspiration, intuition, and guidance. Should you reject your responsibility to your self, you are liable to whatever destructive results may occur.
Old Fri Jul 31 2009, 3:28am   #4 (permalink)
Rodney
admin @ abetalk

OMG!!! This is so awesome!

I found a video that illustrates the first 10 dimensions... You Matrix Energetics people are going to LOVE this one... Especially take note of the 6th dimension.

This is making me think of teleportation... how might this help allow for teleportation?

Old Fri Jul 31 2009, 3:44am   #5 (permalink)
Rodney
admin @ abetalk

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11:11 View Post
I'm working on reclaiming my power from the illusion of time, so I'm attracting material that helps me to get in the feeling place of being timeless.
Oh wow, look what I attracted... After the 10th dimension videos, I went to their forum at tenthdimension.com, and they have a forum called "http://www.amazon.com/Everything-Forever-Learning-See-Timelessness/dp/0979186102?t=marcpiassblog-20". The answer to my question couldn't be more clear!

It is a book that was authored by Gevin Giorbran. It received high reviews and has been used as lecture material by physicists. Gevin suicided in 2008 - this is his story. His theory is that eventually time will collapse into absolute zero and disappear.
Old Fri Jul 31 2009, 10:43am   #6 (permalink)
Playful

Quote from Ascension Paper, answering question What is Higher Self?

A hologram is an object which provides a three-dimensional picture. If you break that hologram into numerous smaller pieces, then each of those pieces will once again contain the whole three dimensional image. And you are like this. Every being contains the whole.

And the thing with fractals is to understand that you can find a point that interests you and from there you can zoom deeper and deeper into the fractal. You will never get to the end of it. It is endlessly recursive in any direction you wish to travel. And you are like this too. If you look within yourself you can go on looking forever and ever. There is always more to discover in any direction you wish to search.

So I tell you this: It seems to you as if the universe lies outside of you. It does not. In fact it lies INSIDE you. Each of you contains the whole and one can “zoom into” each of you infinitely. All parts are connected to all other parts.

Old Fri Jul 31 2009, 11:15am   #7 (permalink)
Playful

Even though I don’t really like the term “ascension” I will use it as it is by now in very common usage.
Z: What a minute. Sorry to interrupt. But why don’t you like that term?

J-D: Ascension? For the same reason I don’t like “Higher-Self”. The word “ascension” implies an upwards movement and you don’t go “up”. You don’t actually go anywhere at all. You heal, you become congruent, you become at one with yourself and then you begin to remember who you really are. When you have done this you are free to take your consciousness “inwards” to other densities or sideways to other time-lines or wherever else you like. You see, essentially what you are doing in the ascension process is pulling yourself inward towards yourself. You need to do this if you are going to remove yourself from this system of reality so that you can go and play in other realities.

Old Fri Jul 31 2009, 1:37pm   #8 (permalink)
Izzy

I'm loving all of this. I feel the connection to what I feel in my dreams when I fall (I posted on Dreams thread), I feel all my layers being peeled when I'm falling, and the feeling is exhilarating, like I'm going inwards somehow. The feeling of Oneness, of being safe where I am because I am the ALL.
Just playin'
Old Fri Jul 31 2009, 1:47pm   #9 (permalink)
Rodney
admin @ abetalk

In The 5th Dimension video, I love what he says about political leaders. As we are becoming intrinsically guided, we no longer seek external leadership, and the world leaders are feeling this shift. They are losing power to control because no one looks up to them anymore for ideas on morality, patriotism, and righteousness. As they lose this power, they are going out fighting and screaming, trying to grab whatever power they can before it falls through their fingers. That is why we have all these war going on. They are remnants of our past.

This reminds me of the Iran elections. The president elected himself and tried to control the people, but no one was looking up to him anymore. He is no longer their god.

We are now living in the 5th dimension, and we don't need the world leaders for guidance. Slowly, but surely, they will be replaced by people that can better resonate with the needs of our citizens.
Old Fri Jul 31 2009, 4:09pm   #10 (permalink)
Tai

11:11, I like the video from Steve Rother about the 5th dimension. I actually have his book, Welcome home, but I forgot what's in it haha. Maybe time to re-read it, since this video is very interesting.