Abetalk Abetalk is a community of divine spirits. Connecting, clarifying,
remembering. Together in this time of the global awakening.

Go Back   Abetalk > Archives > Abetalk 1.0 > Inspirational Quotes
Connect with Facebook

Old Mon Feb 02 2009, 10:08am   #1 (permalink)
Deva

Default Gorgeous short quotes from Jeshua
I was taking these out to put on my facebook page and I thought it would be fun to share:

"The world is what it is and the highest thing you can do for it is simply to love it for what it is. Love and see the beauty of every single being that is traveling through this plane of reality."

- Jeshua

"Spirituality is not about a war between light and dark. It is about finding a level of awareness that goes beyond good and bad, a place from which you can understand and accept all things. “The kingdom of God is within.” Everything you need is on the inside. Peace, joy and tranquillity are yours when you truly realize who you are: a divine being in physical expression."

- Jeshua

"Self acceptance is a form of love. Love is the biggest magnet for postive changes in your life. If you love and accept yourself for who you are, you will attract circumstances and people who reflect your self love. Its as simple as that."

"Nothing will leave your reality, unless you love it. Loving it is equal to “setting it free.”

Jeshua through Pamela Kribbe
http://www.jeshua.net
Old Mon Feb 02 2009, 1:11pm   #2 (permalink)
Bodhi

Default Re: Gorgeous short quotes from Jeshua
Hey babe

Thank you for the quotes!
Old Mon Feb 02 2009, 6:48pm   #3 (permalink)
Osho Rewa

Appreciate it Shari
Old Mon Feb 02 2009, 8:48pm   #4 (permalink)
vineyardnancy

Shari!!
....I've loved looking at this site ....... it has given me that huge "AHHHHHHHH". What a thrill to find the teachings of JEshua and find myself in agreement ... thus .. another piece of the puzzle falls into place!

This is an incredible quote that really spoke to me,

Quote:
You have been put under pressure.................

My wish is to show you a way out of there, and the key is:
dare to receive joy again in your life,
feel that it is your birthright!
It is simply who you are.
You are the joy of God made manifest.
And to be so, you need not have achieved anything, in the worldly sense of the word.
You only need to be one with who you are.
You need to feel that you are fine as you are here and now.
There is nothing you fall short of, there is nothing lacking.
Embrace the totality of who you are now, your fears, emotional blockages, and yet, at the same time, the deep sense of wonder and vitality at the bottom of your being.
Life itself flows through you and wishes to impart on you its many miraculous gifts.
You have undertaken the journey of incarnation in this body, in this society, in this material dimension.
That is enough.
By that, you already have shown your great courage and faith.
Now trust that you are allowed to receive everything you need in your life.
Feel the pure joy of being in this moment.

Jeshua
...a rare and precious gem...
Old Tue Feb 03 2009, 1:20am   #5 (permalink)
Bodhi

Wow, thanks for adding that quote Nancy.

I love the softness and the warmth of the Jeshua teachings.
Old Tue Mar 10 2009, 11:02pm   #6 (permalink)
Blissful Creator

"My coming to earth was based on a decision made by a collective energy of light, which Jesus was a part of. It was a choice that involved risks and an unpredictable outcome.

The collective energy of light I am speaking of is an angelic realm that is deeply connected to humanity and earth because it helped to create man and earth."

I just started reading about Jeshua thanks to Shari's mention of it in her recent post, and I thought this quote was interesting. It is from "Who is Jeshua?" page on the website http://www.jeshua.net/ .

Relating his info to Abe's message, perhaps we can compare "beings of light" to the "teachers" Abraham talks about. Therefore, the sentence "deeply connected to humanity and earth because it helped to create man and earth" may explain why Abraham and the teacher family of consciousness wants to help us-- it's because they were the ones who created the earth, and they feel invested in it's well-being. I thought that was a interesting.

But what about the other non-physical consciousnesses, didn't they help think of the earth? What were they up to when Abraham/Jeshua were planning earth? Were they napping on a star?

Maybe they came later on. So that would mean Abraham/Jeshua are older, and the teacher family of consciousness are teachers because they've been around longer...? LOL, who knows. Just pondering.
Old Wed Mar 11 2009, 1:39am   #7 (permalink)
Blissful Creator

Default creation of the universe
Cool: I just tore off tomorrow's page from Abe's page-a-day calendar I've been utilizing, and the quote from the page is about the earth's creation!

"It was a lot of Non-physical Energy imagining a physical environment of sensuality, a physical environment where the Earth itself was self-sustaining, and that everyone on it, a guest upon it, could have all of the resources that would ever be necessary to provide for a luxurious and delicious life experience. Thousands upon thousands upon thousands of Non-physical Energies imagined this place of bliss and opened this vortex that was so powerful that it literally reached to the noundaries of the Universe to draw the mass that was necessary in the creation of it. And this "big bang" they talked about wasn't one fast explosion. It was a series of explostions, as the ideas and mass met."

I am an amAzing allower. Not only did I get driftwood for my answer to my question about earth's creators, but I also got another answer: the past couple of days I've been wondering about the Big Bang theory and whether or not it was true. I was wondering what Abe would say/had said about it. I saw a program about the creation of the universe the other night on TV, and today I was in a bookstore and noticed a book about it and wondered. There we go.
Old Wed Mar 11 2009, 7:23am   #8 (permalink)
Dance of Joy

Quote:
You are the joy of God made manifest.
All I can do is nod and smile to this. It explains why flowing Source/Love through my body feels so amazing.

I AM PURE SOURCE ENERGY TRANSFORMING.